Attend this FREE event and meet one-on-one with a HUD-Certified Housing Counselor and additional vendors who can provide further services to assist you.
Learn about the NJ Hardest Hit Fund as well as other options for assistance. Check out the Hardest Hit Fund FACT SHEET to see the program's eligibility requirements.
- Date: December 12th, 2016
- Time: 3pm-8pm
- Location: The Boathouse at Mercer Lake (Located within Mercer County Park), 334 South Post Road, West Windsor, New Jersey 08850
Registration is NOT REQUIRED: WE ENCOURAGE ALL NJ HOMEOWNERS TO ATTEND!
Want to apply for assistance at the event?
HUD-Certified Housing Counselors will be available to meet with you. If you are interested in applying for assistance at the event, please bring photocopies of the following documentation with you:
- Valid government ID for all borrowers/spouses
- Recent monthly mortgage statement
- Information about other mortgages on your NJ home
- Recent proof of income (Minimum of 30 days) for all borrowers/spouses on the mortgage
- If self-employed, year-to-date and prior year profit and loss statements
- 2 years most recent signed tax returns and W2's for all borrowers/spouses on the mortgage
- Documentation of income you receive from other sources (alimony, child support, social security, etc.)
- Two most recent bank statements
Note: Please bring photocopies of your original documents if possible. Not all documents may be applicable to your individual situation. Only bring the documents that apply to you.
Visit these vendors on-site for other housing-related assistance
- Department of Labor
- Trenton Area Soup Kitchen (TASK)
- Mercer County Board of Social Services
- Burlington County Assistance Program
- United Way of Mercer County
- New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency
Questions about the event or about the HHF program overall?
Visit www.njhousing.gov/foreclosure, or call 1-855-647-7700 or 609-278-7660.