Attend this FREE event and meet one-on-one with a HUD-Certified Housing Counselor and additional vendors who can provide further services to assist you.
Learn about the NJ Hardest Hit Fund as well as other options for assistance. Check out the Hardest Hit Fund FACT SHEET to see the program's eligibility requirements.
- Date: October 18th, 2016
- Time: 3pm-8pm
- Location: All Wars Memorial Building, 1510 Adriatic Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Registration is NOT NECESSARY, however, it helps to ensure enough resources are available on-site for all our attendees. If you plan to attend, we encourage you to register.
Want to apply for assistance at the event?
HUD-Certified Housing Counselors will be available to meet with you. If you are interested in applying for assistance at the event, please bring the following documentation with you:
- Valid government ID for all borrowers/spouses
- Recent monthly mortgage statement
- Information about other mortgages on your home
- Recent proof of income (Minimum of 30 days) for all borrowers/spouses on the mortgage
- If self-employed, year-to-date and prior year profit and loss statements
- 2 years most recent signed tax returns and W2's for all borrowers/spouses on the mortgage
- Documentation of income you receive from other sources (alimony, child support, social security, etc.)
- Two most recent bank statements
Note: Not all documents may be applicable to your individual situation. Only bring the documents that apply to you.
Visit these vendors on-site for other housing-related assistance
- Atlantic City Electric
- Atlantic County One-Stop Career Center (Department of Labor)
- Atlantic County Sheriff's Office and R.E.A.L. Help Program
- Community Food Bank
- Consumer Credit and Budget Counseling, Inc.
- NJ Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency
- South Jersey Legal Services, Inc.
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey
Questions about the event or about the HHF program overall?
Visit www.njhousing.gov/foreclosure, or call 1-855-647-7700 or 609-278-7660.